Why Become a Global Entrepreneur?
What you would
You would work in a startup abroad for the duration of 6-12 weeks. Global Entrepreneur is a global internship opportunity for young people(Under grads to Graduates) who seek to develop themselves and their career by working with a startup.
How much you would need to pay
Program Registration Fee
What is provided?
- Affordable International internship Fees
- Support with application process and Outgoing Preparation
- Support in the host country to help you with project preparation
- Access to International Internship Opportunities
- Access to Leadership Development Assessment tools
- Online Support and Program Guide (EP guide booklet)
- Support with VISA Documents and Insurance
- Personal Goal Setting Sessions before the Program
- Experience Debriefing sessions after the Program
- Accommodation (Additional Fee upto 200$ might be charged in some Countries)
Total Program Expenses
INR 20000- INR 150000 based on the country you choice
Total Expenses in the Program apart from Registration Fee
How it works?
Sign up as a
Sign up to receive more information about this internship type and also surf plethora of opportunities abroad on our portal for free.
Only sign up here if you are of Indian Nationality, if you are a foreigner goto to our Global website www.aiesec.org.
You must a student between the age of 18-30
We have mentioned the cost specifically country wise according to our past experiences on the website
No, we only provide opportunities abroad since we believe it allows one to be out of their comfort zone and is a cross cultural experience
Yes, after you finish your experience, you will be asked to fill out two surveys in your profile on aiesec.org, post which you will be able ot collect a survey from Global office online.
Yes we have an official partner to help our participants throughout in reasonable prices
Different countries require different documents however you will require your passport, an Invitation letter
No stipend is provided in these opportunities
Selection process involves an interview
We have 27 local offices and each office helps student from in and around their city to go abroad. Our National office is in Mumbai and Global office in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Food and accomodation is provided in most of the opportunities, however if not, the subsidy or overall cost is mentioned
Get in touch
Contact your nearest local office