What is this programe
2000+ Volunteer come to India every year
90+ Projects in 27 cities in India
Variety of Young talent exclusively for the startup environment, directly tackling the challenges that entrepreneurs are facing today.
- Provide Food and accommodation to the interns
- An admin fee of Rs6000 per intern
- Have a weekly job description for the volunteer
- Concrete end goal and learnings for the volunteer
Services provided by AIESEC
- Visa assistance to intern
- Safe Pick up and drop off of the intern from airport
- Induction seminar organise to prepare interns for culture shocks
- Help in finding accomodation if required
- Weekly touchpoint with interns for activities and travel around the city.
- Support with all legal aspects of receiving a foreign intern.
How it works?
Click on Global talent partner
Number of years does not matter, all that does is the project and job description of the volunteer
Rooms with basic facilities with sharing roommates are allowed. Accommodations are recommended to be in close vicinity of the work area of the volunteer so travel time is minimised. AIESEC members can help find a accommodation if required.
We majorly provide volunteers in the month of May,June,July,August,November,December,January because this is when students from abroad have university breaks and an opportunity to volunteer. Sign up atlas 2 months prior when you want to receive volunteers.
Get in touch
Contact your nearest local office