Ambitious enough to believe you can make a positive impact in our world? Well, we believe you can, through volunteering towards the UN Global Goals!
Why Become a Global Volunteer?
2000+ Volunteers every year
What you would
NGO or School
UNs Sustainable Goals for 2030: An extension about the 17 Goals in Details can be provided.
Click here to know more about them: http://www.globalgoals.org/india/
How much you would need to pay
Program Registration Fee
What is provided?
- Affordable Volunteering Program Fees
- A local volunteer to support you with application process and Outgoing Preparation
- A local volunteer in the host country to help you with project preparation
- Access to Volunteering Opportunities in 25+ Countries
- Access to Leadership Development Assessment tools
- Online Support and Program Guide
- Support with VISA Documents and Insurance
- Personal Goal Setting Sessions before the Program
- Experience Debriefing sessions after the Program
- Accommodation (Additional Fee upto 200$ might be charged in some Countries)
Total Program Expenses
INR 20,000 - INR 1,50,000 based on the country you choice
Total Expenses in the Program, apart from Registration Fee
How it works?
Sign up as a
Sign up to receive more information about this internship type and also surf plethora of opportunities abroad on our portal for free.
Only sign up here if you are of Indian Nationality, if you are a foreigner goto to our Global website www.aiesec.org.
You must a student between the age of 18-30
We have mentioned the cost specifically country wise according to our past experiences on the website
No, we only provide opportunities abroad since we believe it allows one to be out of their comfort zone and is a cross cultural experience
Yes, after you finish your experience, you will be asked to fill out two surveys in your profile on aiesec.org, post which you will be able ot collect a survey from Global office online.
Click here(Hyperlink to Explore aiesec.org with Global Volunteer selected as product)
In case you wish to get in touch with us, do send us a message and we'll get back to you.Contact us now
Get in touch
Contact your nearest local office